Thursday, March 12, 2009

Redheads are EVERYWHERE!

We have a number of Passionate Redheads participating in the 2009 Relay for Life Clothing Fair which opens on March 16th. Please be sure to drop by and visit AND buy their stuff! They are all wonderful! The names I have so far are [alphabetic by store name]:

Dani's Fine Fashions Danielle Harrop
Rebel Hope Designs, Inc Rebel Hope
Sam's Secret Boutique Samsara Nishi
Silent Sparrow hyasynth Tiramisu
Sn@tch Ivey Deschanel
.:SToRin:. Annah Whitfield

I know I'm making my shopping list :) If I have missed anyone PLEASE leave me an IM inworld k?

Also a reminder that we have TWO events this weekend.

  • Saturday, March 14, 10am: Relay for Life Kick Off EventSunday, notecard with details in group notices
  • March 15, 10am-12noon: Passionate Redheads RFL Team Kick Off Event at Park Galleries. Rehead DJs Monette Gaea and Jahman Ochs will spin as we celebrate HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment